Fathead & Madseason

Thursday, August 9, 2007

With all the madness in the world... and then there's Matt...

... I stumbled upon this and it made me smile. For all the craziness in the world, you can't help but watch this guy do his thing and feel a little more light-hearted...
You GO, Matt!

He's apparently doing this for no reason but tends to draw people in (I especially love the shots where people start dancing with him!!) He has no hidden agenda, readily admits he's a 'deadbeat' but the part that I enjoy is he looks like he's having fun! FUN! Remember that concept?!?!

...and I suddenly don't feel so self conscious about the horrible way I dance anymore! LOL!

You can learn more about him here.

6 comments:

carmilevy said...

This is completely cool. Goes to show you that even self-admitted deadbeats can inspire.

I guess there's more crazy dancing in my future as well: I've always enjoyed a good impromptu jig at the airport, just before boarding. I don't know why.

Michele sent me today. I like your blog more and more every time I visit!

Dak-Ind said...

i LOVE this, i had never seen him before. Not only does it look like he is having fun, he does kind of brighten your day just to watch, doesnt he?!?!

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I am now very envious of being a "deadbeat" Thanks fo rposting this and making me smile.

Hello from michelle

Heather said...

That is way cool. Oh to go to some of those places he has been and see some of those sites in person!
Thanks for adding me to the blog roll btw!

Bernie said...

Well, that looked like fun...

Here from Michele's this morning...

Anonymous said...

I must learn something from this. I am too staid at times, being a teacher and all that.

Michele must have sent me to learn to enjoy once in a while.