Fathead & Madseason

Friday, August 10, 2007

Amazon.com Continues to Fight the Bad Fight

The Humane Society of the U.S. is asking for a combined effort to appeal to Amazon.com to discontinue sale of magazines and videos that publicize animal fighting. I won't begin a rant about this because frankly it makes me so sad. I have been a frequent customer of Amazon.com over the years but apparently I am so naive that I didn't realize there are publications out there that market dog fighting, cock fighting and God only knows what else. It breaks my heart. If you feel as I do, you can email Amazon.com directly and let Jeffrey Bezos, Amazons' CEO know how YOU feel about their continued support and sale of these publications that condone animal fighting and abuse. It's up to you how you react - I am also naive enough to believe that each of us can help accomplish things.

No comments: