Fathead & Madseason

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

WARNING: Unabashed Blog Promotion here...

(why am I posting a 'warning' sign on my own blog?!?!? Geez... like I might offend someone... It's MY fucking blog and I can do what I want! If there's no where else in this world I can do that, I can do that HERE dammit!)

::shrug::

Onto the blog promotion:

I've stumbled onto this guy's blog - can't remember exactly from where - but I'm glad I did. This guy is an absolute RIOT! Go see him and say 'Hi'!! I've spent waaaayyyyy too much time over there today but if you get a minute, pop in.

Another warning: a 'spew alert' is in effect, trust me. He's so 'in your face' about everyday things that you can't help become an instant fan!!

3 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

I agree. This guy is hilarious. Plus - and you'll appreciate this - he's got some articles about his motorcycle (check the labels on the sidebar). Most of them involve very funny near-death experiences.

Very funny guy. Plus, I hear he's hot.

Signed,

Anonymous person and definitely not the guy who writes that blog because that would be, well, just shameful.

Thumper said...

=snort=

He's totally blogrolled now... I knew he would be as soon as I read the first lines about his wife getting beat up by a first grader... LOL

Madseason said...

Mooooooooooooog---> Yeah, his motorcycle stories are hilarious - as are all his experiences! Poor guy... ;) One wonders how/why he gets outta bed some days...

Thumper ---> with a title like 'Mental Poo', how can you go wrong?!?! LOL!